Furgle Classic Replica Swivel Lounge Chair
This Lounge Chair is one of the most famous mid-century modern pieces. Its form and functionality have made it one of the most sought-after pieces in modern history. This iconic design can be found in popular films, television shows, businesses, and in thousands of residences across the globe. Whether you are craving that Mad Men look, or are looking to outfit your living room with a modern design, this Lounge Chair is the right choice for you.
Lounge Chair Features:
- Upholstered in your choice of top-grain eco-leather, imported from Italy. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our supplier and have an extensive supply of leather finishes and colors. All parts of the chair are made with the same leather-grade option of your choice.
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long-lasting.
- Our plywood veneer is FAS American Timber. FAS certified means that they are the best cuts from the log with minimal knots. These are sourced exclusively from USA, Canadian and Brazilian companies.
- As specified by the original design, the veneer features 7 ply’s of cross-grained engineered wood and is kiln-dried to prevent any sort of warping or cracking.
- The veneer is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer protecting the wood and giving it the most natural look possible. After 4 coats have been applied, the color will not fade over time.
- PU-injected memory foam cushions are wrapped with synthetic silk. This results in an extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability.
- Cushions are removable, as per the original design.
- Silicone shock mounts underneath the arm connect the back and base of the chair allowing for flex. Silicone provides for the optimal amount of flexibility and longevity.
- Standard Vitra-style cast base and back braces come in powder-coated black with a high polish bright aluminum trim.
- Chair features 360 degree swivel.
- Recommended Load : 330 lbs.
Full Grain Aniline Leather: Because the surface structure is fully visible in full-grain aniline leather, only completely flawless leather hides can be processed. Any damages on the skin surface of the animal caused by horn scratches, warts, insect bites, and other markings can leave visible scars. Such hides cannot be used for making full grain aniline leather. Because the majority of hides have some scars or damage, supply and demand dictates that full grain aniline leather is generally more expensive than pigmented leather. Tanners state that less than 5% of the delivered skins can be processed as full grain aniline leather.